We at Siliguri Journal take copyright infringement very seriously and comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) of 1998. We strive to ensure that all content published on our website is original and does not violate any copyright laws.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and posted on Siliguri Journal without your permission, please send us a notice of infringement that complies with the DMCA. The notice should include the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on our website;
- Your contact information, including your name, address, phone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Please send the notice of infringement to our designated DMCA agent:
Name: Sk Sahiluddin
Email: [email protected]
Upon receipt of a valid notice of infringement, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material. We may also notify the user who posted the material and provide them with an opportunity to submit a counter-notice.