Fulbari, Dec 26 (Siliguri Journal) – In a scary accident, a big fire started at a plastic factory in Fulbari, causing a lot of trouble in the area. This happened on Tuesday in the Chaturagach-Sipahi Para area, part of Fulbari-II Gram Panchayat.
Reports say that on Tuesday morning, people in the area noticed smoke coming from the closed factory. They quickly informed the NJP police and the fire department. The Fulbari fire department promptly arrived and managed to put out the fire.
Initial investigations suggest that a short circuit triggered the fire, thankfully with no reported casualties. The NJP police have launched a comprehensive investigation into the incident.